We all work together at BEDOC to offer outstanding patient care, we care about our patients, and we care about our team, providing an excellent and supportive environment for both clinical and non-clinical team members.
The BEDOC team is made up of GP’s, Receptionists, Practice Nurses, HCA’s, Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers, ACP’s, Minor Illness Nurses.
We also hold specialist clinics, such as Menopause, LARC, Dermatology, Phlebotomy & ENT.
We are always interested to hear about any special interests or additional skills you may have, so please do add them to the additional skills section on the application forms.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- NHS pension
- Management Support at every shift
- Senior clinical support
- Quick and easy online shift booking with confirmation emails
- Educational events are held throughout the year
- Access to training modules including BLS
Current Primary Care positions we are recruiting for
- ACP Advanced clinical practitioner you should have relevant primary care experience as a registered health practitioners. Underpinned by a master’s level or equivalent that encompasses the four pillars of clinical practice.
- Minor Illness Prescriber Minor illness/Prescriber- A V300 prescriber certificate and recognised minor illness qualification at level 6/7 to cover the following presenting complaints and undertake assessment and treatment of minor illness conditions of the respiratory, abdominal, and gastrointestinal systems, dermatology, neurological, ophthalmic, ENT, sexual health, musculoskeletal (not limited to listed systems) and telephone triage .
- HCA’s HCA - Ideally, you should be competent with: Injections, dressings, simple wound management, BP checks. Any extra skills would be a bonus for example phlebotomy.
- Practice Nurses PN Ideally, you should be competent with: Cytology (Registered Nurses), Injections, dressings. Any extra skills would be a bonus for example asthma and diabetes.